Become a Film Specific member and let us help you navigate financing, marketing, and distribution for your film.
Case Studies + Podcasts
Sample Film Specific Training
Database: Sales Agencies
Distribution In Reverse 2.0
Film Financing 2.0
Marketing & Self Distribution
Boutique Theatrical And Service Deal Distributors
In recent years there has been tremendous consolidation with both boutique theatrical distributors and service distributors. So we've put together a handy guide of the distributors you need to know. . . .
RECENT FORUM POSTS
• EFM - Who's Going & What Do You Need Help With?
• facebook page analytcs
• Renting out a room during Berlinale / EFM
• please recommend film industry events
• OUR "CGI" SCI-FI MOVIE is MADE - To Festivals or Sales Agent??
• If you liked this movie...
• Language to use when talking to Actor's Agents
• Dinosaur Island update
• Should I tease with only part of my teaser trailer?
• Making Offers to Talent
• Finance Film Budget Worldwide For Investors | www.FilmBudget.com
• Evaluating Foriegn Investors
• If you need a pitch deck designer...
• further advice for TV
• Indie Television Webinar question
• Studio contact question
• Update - SUMMER OF '76 - A Hollywood Veteran Executive Producer Has Joined Our Project Team!
• Executive producers
• Stereoscopic 3D
©2015 Film Specific LLC. All Rights Reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.